Adjusted Start times:*
Half Marathon 10am
- Our safety plan has been approved by our local health officials.
- Last chance to register will be Friday, November 20, by 7 pm.
- No race day registrations.
- Packet Pick-up, bib & t-shirt, will be 8 -10am for all events.
- The race will be chip timed allowing for a "time trial style" stagger start.
- Self-serve commemorative Big Woods pint glass & medal at finish line
- Invite friends & family to find a spot along the course to cheer you and others on!
- Water(only) stops will be "grab & go"
- Overall winners will be awarded day of race
- Discount code for 2021 emailed to age group winners
- *as of 10/22/2020
For safety there will not be Beer Mile or a post-race party.
The Brown County YMCA Hilly Half Marathon hopes to highlight our county, promote health, well-being and create a true sense of community. The Half Marathon scenic route starts and finishes at the Saddle Barn/Lower Shelter house winding its way through picturesque Brown County State Park. Up hills, past the fire tower, vistas and then a fast 2 mile downhill finish.